AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Cadet College Okara, with all its potency, is committed to influence the lives and destiny of the young cadets with a vision to shoulder the national responsibilities in various spheres of life, with unsurpassed honesty, diligence and veracity. The goals like academic excellence, self discipline, moral up-gradation, and physical development are the ones the institute is braced with as integral parts of its set mission. To mould its Cadets into proficient leaders, patriotic nationals and tolerant citizens is the acme of the toil the institute is rendering.
LOCATION AND HISTORY
- Situated in the awe-inspiring natural surroundings, on Faisalabad Road, about five Kilometers away from the clamour of the city, Cadet College Okara offers its cadets an unrivaled tidy environment to groom.
- Presence of a Cadet College in Central Punjab was anticipated a phenomenal addition among the club of Cadet Colleges functioning nationwide, when the orders of its establishment were issued under presidential directives. After strenuous efforts of over six years to construct a Cadet College worthy infrastructure.
BOARD OF GOVERNORS (PROPOSED)
- The Governor of Punjab (Chairman)
- The Secretary Education (Schools) Govt. of Punjab(Vice Chairman)
- The Secretary Finance Govt. of Punjab (Member)
- The Commissioner Sahiwal Division (Member)
- Rep of GOC 40 Div, Okara (Member)
- The District Coordination Officer,Okara (Member)
- The Principal Cadet College Okara.
- (Member/ Secretary)
- Brig (R) Syed Anwar-ul-Hassan Kirmani, Principal DPS&C, Sahiwal. (Member)
- Mian Muhammad Munir, member Punjab Assembly. (Member)
- Mrs. Shahnaz Zafar Model Cooperative Society, Canal Road, Okara. (Member)
Executive Committee is comprised of following members:
- The Commissioner Sahiwal Division (Chairman)
- The Deputy Commissioner, Okara (Member)
- Rep. of GOC 40 Div Okara Cantt. (Member)
- District Coordination Officer (Member)
- Rep.of Secretary Education (Schools)(Member)
- Principal Cadet College Okara. (Member/ Secretary)